Toyotata Hilux Vigo 2005-2015 75mm Fox Suspension Suspension Lift Kit
75mm premium suspsension kit for touring purposes
Fox Shocks have have long been the brand of choice for offroad use because all they make is offroad suspension.
Fox have been a bit conservative in their strut length for Australian conditions and as such was not well suited for 75mm lifts. This has now been fixed because VMN's suppliers worked closely with Fox US based engineers to produce a shock that has been designed from the ground up for Australian conditions and the first thing that was fixed was the front strut length.
In this Suspension kit, the strut body is then paired with an Australian made spring designed for our conditions. We've trialled this suspension kit side by side against other Fox shocks sourced directly from the US and we have to say that this kit has a superior ride. Now its th eonly Fox kit we offer for the Toyota HIlux. Simply put if you buy Fox suspension anywhere else, you are missing out on the great ride that this kit offers.
Coupled with quality Austrlaian designed leaf spring and carefully matched rear Fox shock absorbers, this is a high quality Suspension kit that will last you for years.
Everything is included out of the box unlike other kits that try to charge extra for greasable shackles and leaf spring bushes.
- Custom Fox Performance Series Adjustable (0-3") Front Coilover
- Custom Fox Performance Series Long Travel Rear Shocks
- Preassembled with Platinum Series Coils
- Rear leaf springs
- Leaf Spring Bush Kit
- Greasable Shackles
- Replacement U- bolts
And of course you get those great Fox features that includes:
- Body: 50mm Metal Impacted 6061-T6 aluminum will resist rust over time
- Body Plating: Clear anodized for a durable finish
- Internal Reservoir: Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Components: Black anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum Shaft 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bearing: Large diameter, heavy-duty spherical
- Mounting: Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Vehicle Modifications Network users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.